Creative Partnerships – six callsPosted: November 3, 2008
New! 25.10.08 Job: Creative Partnerships Stoke-on-Trent is seeking creatives for many new projects. Creative Stoke has PDF copies of the calls for the following paid commissions…
1. Fulfen Primary School requires a film or video maker.
2. Clough Hall Technology School in Kidsgrove requires a Creative Practitioner for ‘creativity & maths enquiry’.
3. Springfield Community Special School in Leek is seeking a movement/dance practitioner.
4. Chase Terrace Technology College in Burntwood requires a Creative Practitioner.
5. St. John the Evangelist Catholic Primary School requires a Creative Practitioner to help with devising ways to boost children’s problem-solving skills.
6. Springhead Primary School, Stoke-on-Trent is seeking a fine artist to work in collaboration with a dance practitioner and a drama practitioner.